Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do we see a theme here?

Well I'm back from the beach in time for this week's Corner View series. I had to smile when I saw the weekly theme was 'noticing' because as I was going through all my pictures from my trip I was noticing that almost all of my pictures were of my niece! I didn't take a single picture of the beach (but with 84% humidity I wasn't really crazy about taking the camera outside anyhow)!

LiLi small collage BW661webwords

However, I did take a ton of pictures when we stopped in Seagrove, NC. I have to finish up a work project before tackling the post on what we saw, but it's local, it's handmade, and it's lovely. Stay tuned!

For more Corner Views from around the world, head over to Jane's place! (I'm loving the dance recital pix from Spain!)

8 comments :

Lollipop said...

♥ ♥ ♥
so sweet!

Daan said...

What a sweet little face!

Traveling Mama said...

I wouldn't have been able to think about much else either! She is ADORABLE!!!

Carolyn said...

cute! love the bunting too!

Cate said...

it's hard not to want to take pictures of her, huh?

Dana said...

She's a cutie. . . worthy of each snap of your camera.
Dana

jane said...

i can see why you took so many pictures:)

;) said...

Keep noticing this way... and make tons of beautiful shots of your adorable niece !

Related Posts with Thumbnails